Monday, February 16, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!









YAY!! We found out today that we are having a baby boy! We are so excited! I was a little shocked that it was a boy because I was so sure that it was girl, but I should know better. Whenever I think I know something for sure it is usually always the opposite :-) The ultrasound today was amazing. They measured every part of his body....his heart, brain, and body...It was SO incredible to see all of his little organs there and working already. My mom and dad got to come with and watch on their own personal flat screen TV...it was so special to have them there to share our experience, especially since they didn't have ultrasounds when I was in the belly :-) We also got to see his hands with all of his fingers!! He definitely takes after his dad in that area...little baby banana hands :-) We even have a name all picked out for him...Tate William Hendrix Noble. A very strong name for a special little boy!! Let the shopping begin!














No comments:

Post a Comment