Friday, February 20, 2009

19 Weeks

Well it is official...I have felt the baby move everyday for the last 10 days, the nurse at my OB office said that once I feel movements everyday for a week that I should feel him everyday from here on out. Bill can feel him too, if he doesn't get to shy once he puts his hand on my belly (Daddy has COLD hands :-) He REALLY likes orange juice, everytime I drink some about 30 minutes later he is going crazy! It is so nice to finally feel him and know that he is ok, very reassuring!! I only grew a half an inch this week, now at 38 1/2 but I am sure that will change soon enough! Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes for our ultrasound this week, it was so nice to know that we had so many positive thoughts coming our way! Lots of Love, Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment