.jpg)
We are finally to the halfway point and get more anxious everyday to meet our little Tate guy!!My belly had another impressive growth spurt this week...I grew two hole inches from last week. I am now 40.5 inches around. I absolutely love this stage of pregnancy...I can feel the little guy all the time and I finally look pregnant! We are having so much fun planning the little guy's nursery. No themes...he can figure out what he likes on his own...but we definitely want it to be a window on the world. There will be lots of inspiration from nature...trees, maps, and giraffes will play a big role. Bill is teaching me how to sew so that we can make the crib bumper for him. We had great fun picking out all of the fabric for it and I can't wait to see how it turns out. We went shopping with Mom and Dad today and had so much fun getting all kinds of cool clothes for him to wear! Shopping for him is SO fun! We just can't wait to see him in all the great outfits his Grandma and Grandpa bought him. Love to you all! XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment